Making a decision to buy a book requires more information and insight on its value to you as the reader. I have added the information below so that you can see sections of the book and video explanations. I hope this helps quench your curiosity.
Videos by the Author:
- Why I Wrote “Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® ” – 2 minute video
- Video explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® by Jim Gitney
- Foreword from: Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®– Turning Strategy Into Results
- Preface to Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®– Turning Strategy Into Results
- Level 1 – Strategy, Analysis and Planning – Introduction
- Level 2 – Knowledge and Change Management – Introduction
- Level 3 – Implementation – Introduction
- Applications of The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- City Current Podcast: APPLYING THE BUSINESS HIERARCHY OF NEEDS® TO INCREASE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT WITH JIM GITNEY0
- Productivity is down globally over the last two years across corporate America and the significant increase in remote work is part of the reason. Host Andrew Bartolotta sits down with Jim Gitney, CEO of Group50 Consulting and author of Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®, where Jim discusses ways to significantly increase employee engagement as a way to get that productivity back via the development and implementation of business strategy through his Business Hierarchy of Needs® framework.
- Measure Success Podcast
- In this podcast with host Carl J. Cox, we talk about strategy and how to use the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to avoid common mistakes in developing and implementing business strategy.
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- Defining a cohesive business strategy is not easy, but implementing it is even harder. After successfully implementing business strategy in major companies, Jim Gitney perfected the process and wrote a book about it – “Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® – Turning Strategy Into Results”. In this fascinating interview, Jim shares a detailed blueprint on how to successfully implement business strategy. He developed a concept he calls the Business Hierarchy of Needs (the business parallel to Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs). This is a highly practical episode with a step-by-step process you can follow, with great examples and powerful business concepts.
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast – Nina Sunday
- Manage Self – Lead Others podcast host, Nina Sunday talks with Jim Gitney about utilizing the Business Hierarchy of Needs® and the process defined in his new book: Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® for developing and implementation of strategy using the “5Whys”, “5 Whats” and “5Whys”. This podcast takes a deep look at the needs of the business, teams and the engagement of all stakeholders throughout the business.
- Accelerate your Business Growth Podcast with Diaane Helbig
- Jim Gitney joins our host, Diane Helbig, to share his thoughts around the importance of fully engaging all stakeholders in the implementation of strategy through the use of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® framework as well as developing and implementing strategy based on one – Most Important Goal (MIG) https://www.helbigenterprises.com/podcast/episode/1a1e1dc2/turning-strategy-into-results
- Profit With a Plan Podcast with Marcia Riner and Jim Gitney about Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Marcia talks with fellow strategist & author, Jim Gitney of Group50 about how every successful business runs from a Hierarchy of Needs that drives towards 1 important goal. Many businesses already do some of this without thinking but those that can gain alignment across all levels can show greater success. An idea alone is useless without the strategic implementation of that puts that idea into play. Jim is the author of ‘Strategy Realized – Business Hierarchy of Needs’ where he showcases his framework that helps companies gain alignment and strategic implementation of the most important goal.
- KAJ Master Class Podcast with Khudania Ajay and Jim Gitney, discussing Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- In this KAJ Master Class podcast, Khudania Ajay and Jim Gitney, CEO of Group50® Consulting, discus the applications of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® and Jim’s new book: “Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® – Turning Strategy Into Results”. 80% of all strategies don’t realize their intended benefits and 60% of CEO’s say they don’t do a good job of implementing strategy. In this podcast, you will learn how to take the things you already do in your business and choreograph them into a powerful framework for developing and implementing strategy by building a strong business and strategic foundation and engaging all stakeholders in implementation.
- The Chops with Audrey Wiggins
- Jim Gitney, CEO of Group50® Consulting, joins Audrey Wiggins, the host of the Chops podcast to answer this question: “What is the one most important goal and how do we use it to build and successfully implement business strategy as well as drive our organization forward? Jim answers this question by discussing his change management framework called the Business Hierarchy of Needs® and by demonstrating how by focusing on one Most Important Goal and fully engaging all stakeholders will realize significant improvement in business performance.
A more detailed view of these thoughts is available in his recently released book: Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®. You can also pick up a copy on Amazon here.